Sunday, March 18, 2018

I survived the green beer.

Had a nice weekend, green beer on Saturday with a really good band called 3 Dollar Molly...home by 10....

cut a ton of veggies for the 10 qt electric pressure cooker and headed to Christan’s...ate good and laughed a bunch...Timmy is almost done remodeling the bathroom...next is a bedroom...then another...then the kitchen...he might call me by then

sometime in the next 4 weeks I think i will head to Branson Mo for a weekend and stop in at Lamberts...if you have never heard of it just google ‘thrown biscuits''

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a very nice St Patrick's day. I didn't do anything Saturday but relax at home and I started thinning out the mess of toys in my granddaughter's play room. I think I may have spoiled that child through the years!!

    I've never heard of Lamberts, but will google it :-) That will be a nice trip. I heard Branson is a fun town to visit. Lots going on there with the music etc. My brother lives in Missouri but he is almost 4 hours east of Branson.

    Hope you have a nice week and glad that you had a good time at Christan's. Hope she continues to heal and do well. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will wave at him as I drive by....that would be around Pacific I will guess...

      Delete
    2. No, he is in the southeast corner, the Poplar Bluff area

      Delete