Saturday, March 3, 2018

shhhh

been a bit quiet the last few...been fuming over the retards that won’t blame the car for a truck driver killing a family of 4...

was outside earlier star gazing and enjoying the calm, cool night air...hope it find a couple hours to do some fishing tomorrow at the pond...a little fish fry in the evening would be relaxing

I’m hoping I can make my SSI limit on this job so I don’t have to look for something else ...

my bike tune-up is done...new tire on the back....went 2 years with no flat...impressive...hope to go two more with a new one on there...now if the weather will cooperate and be warm and dry.....

1003...time for me to go find the sandman....

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to fume over those people whose minds do not function well enough to see the truth in anything, but it is difficult to say the least. Personally I think there is a deeper agenda being played out in all this...

    If the weather is not warm it soon will be. Probably by the time you finish with this job. Spring is almost here, well there. We are actually having some more spring like weather this week rather than those upper 80's so I am enjoying it and trying to finish up my yard work before the next round of heat hits us.

    Enjoy your week sweetness xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. deeper agenda....and using stupid kids to push it...11 a day killed while texting and driving but they won’t dare give up their phone while driving


      yes, we will see a few cool nights before the heat comes in...60 at midnight and she’s all over

      Delete